I want to share a few things that are making me jump for joy these days...
1. I visited Huntington University yesterday and I have to admit I was nervous. Being the new girl again and finding my way... I was overwhelmed by the kindness and welcome I experienced. It was so refreshing and I am REALLY looking forward to teaching ART Therapy there in the NEW Year!
2. I started a meditation group! We have met twice already and we plan to meet every Monday night. I have been wanting to join one again for years but the nights never seemed to work. One day, I decided to just start one of my own. This has been SO wonderful and I am really enjoying being back in my groove again...my spiritual groove that is!
3. I have completed my 11th short story! That means ONLY 1 MORE TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am one story away from completing this collection of short stories...and then the editing begins! I CANNOT believe how close I am. I hope to finish BEFORE 2011.
4. My painting groove is back! After painting so many flops, I have finally painted some goodies again! Yay!!!
5. I am really enjoying watching the Christmas movies with my son. Last night we watched Home Alone on tv. Hearing him laugh out loud is the sweetest sound in the world. Snuggling up with him is just the best!
PS. I have a couple of new items in the shop! Here is a painting I took out of the vault. I'm keeping the original but the print is available!