Monday, March 19, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (2)


My ETSY SHOP is (almost) TWO!!!
(We're celebrating early because I'll be out of the country soon...) 

  
  
  
  
  
 

   I can't believe it...
It's been almost 2 years since I opened shop, 
like a lemonade stand but different.

Since that day I have sent paintings to 
Israel, Italy, Australia, New Zealand, England, 
Venezuela, Africa, France, South Korea, 
Canada and ALL over the US of A!

THANK-YOU from the depths of my heart!

I'm having a 
S A L E
to say 
thank-you
merci
gracias
grazie
감사합니다 (kam-sa-hab-ni-da) 

will be 20% OFF
Monday & Tuesday!!!
Use this CODE to SAVE:

 HAPPY2ETSY

A HUGE HEARTY THANK-YOU
for supporting my work
my ART &
my DREAMS!

With LOVE & Gratitude,
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Danielle! How exciting! One of your girls hangs proudly in my daughter's room. Each year I want to buy her a piece of art, so when she is older & leaves "the nest" (No!!!) she will have a collection of art to take with her. Your painting was the first...so you will always have a special place in our heart. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your words. I tuck them inside my heart pocket. xo