Monday, April 9, 2012

Inside "The Cover Girl"

 
It's OUT!!!!
OMG! When I saw it in person with my own eyes...
HELLO
 DREAM COME TRUE 
to see my work on a cover...


I'm SO PROUD to be part of this publication
that is filled with so much HEART!
Page after page of quality stories that make you proud of
where you come from and the people that  make it what it is...

  Here's a glimpse into my studio.

And the painting that came to me in a dream...
This bear has not left my side since.
We're in it together...

  I do hope you'll pick one up as it's FILLED 
with 71 pages of pure goodness!

Find out where to get your copy here.

  (Maybe now my neighbors will actually know what I do... LOL!)

Thank-you Melissa Anwatin and team!


 Happy Spring- Happy Easter- Happy!
xoxo

14 comments:

  1. Your art just MAKES this magazine. it looks so so amazing!! i'm so giddy with excitement. they picked the PERFECT piece of yours to be on the cover. so so good!
    bravo to the magazine and hears to your story.....^clinks glass of red in celebration^

    congrats my friend. love you!!
    xo
    m.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. Such sweetness! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great article! I hope it will bring you lots more business, and help you on your quest! You truly are an inspiring person, Danielle, and I´m glad so many more people will learn that now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I very much enjoyed your beautiful work and your story. Congrats on your dream come true! Lisa, proofreader at Simplified Living :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, congratulations, that's awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Squeeee! Congrats Danielle!! That an amazing spread! your art is incredible! What an amazing dream come true. Keep up all the beauty that is you. {hugs from your new artfest pal...and fellow canadian EH??!!}

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO beautiful!!! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congratulations on the publishing, I adore your little indian girls and your use of colours. You deserve more magazine articles ♥ yay !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratilation, looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats, gorgeous cover and art within will pick up a copy today.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! I am so excited to see your beautiful art on the cover! Remembering that first art retreat with all of our lights going off together, and now seeing your work in print for everyone to enjoy is so very wonderful.

    Congratulations! Maybe you should just sneak some copies of this right into every neighbors' mailboxes! ;)

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  12. A very lovely spread. I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow!!! Congrats!! This is just so cool:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Danielle,
    I am so happy for you! I am going to look for this issue:)
    It was wonderful sitting across from you in Michelle's class I look forward to checking in on your blog and seeing what you are up too.
    best to you
    katy

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your words. I tuck them inside my heart pocket. xo